Why Join CCBA:
Benefits of Membership:
- Privileged access to events featuring high caliber speakers of national prominence
- Exclusive networking with like-minded business leaders in the region
- Invitation to member only in person meetings with local, state, and federal level elected officials
- Frequent executive reports and briefs on regional issues, candidates, and business driven topics
- Prominent placement of company logos at events and programs
How to Join:
Membership to CCBA is typically through invitation only. We welcome you to submit an inquiry to our nominating committee by filling out the following membership application.
To become a CCBA member company, the authorized representative should be a:
- CEO/President or a senior level business leader,
- Head or leader of a public institution or agency, Or
- Respected community leader.
After reviewing the profile of the individual, business and or organization the CCBA nominating committee will send you an invitation letter to join based on the membership tier structure that best aligns with your desired engagement level with the organization.
For more information on our membership and organization structure, please contact us by email.